What does Walk the Change stand for?
As a coach and supervisor, the development of one's own attitude is particularly important to me. This requires a transparent framework and a trusting, open space within our collaboration for fostering development.
My role is that of an enthusiastic and inspiring discoverer and pioneer who...
- approaches change in a structured, analytical and at the same time flexible and pragmatic manner,
- supports teams in their self-organization by empowering employees to work on the system framework and try out new things,
- gives room for emotions, and makes positive energies felt through creative ideas,
- recognizes pitfalls ans shoals and builds a bridge between proven concepts and new thinking,
- makes as a supervisor unspoken topics visible so that people can reflect and learn,
- does not leave the question of meaning unanswered, but contributes to an individual answer,
- fosters an environment for stability, endurance, and acceptance to make the implementation of change processes a success.